Friday, April 30, 2010

My Neighbor

I live in an apartment, yet I do not know the names of my fellow apartment dwellers.
However, we all live in this complex together. We are all... Apartment-ites?

I live in the city of Mesquite, yet I do not know the names of my fellow city dwellers.
However, we all live in this city together. We are all... Mesquitians?

I live in Dallas county, yet I do not know the names of my fellow county dwellers.
However, we all live in this county together. We are all Dallas-ites.

I live in the state of Texas, yet I do not know the names of my fellow Texas dwellers.
However, we all live in this state together. We are all Texans.

I live in the country of the United States of America, yet I do not know the names of my fellow country dwellers.
However, we all live in this country together. We are all Americans.

I live on a rocky planet called 'Earth', yet I do not know the names of my fellow Earth dwellers.
However, we all live on this planet together. We are all Earthlings.

I live within the vastness of space in an enormous conglomeration of stars, dust, and planets called the Milky Way Galaxy, yet I do not know the names of my fellow galaxy dwellers.
However, we all live in this galaxy together...

I live in the chaotic and supremely humbling confines of our Universe, yet I do not know the names of my fellow Universe dwellers.
However, we all live in this Universe together...

No comments:

Post a Comment